Tired of Fakers, Posers, and Biz Bullshhh... Liars?
THE NUMBER ONE ABSOLUTE FIRST THING I'D SAY IS, "TIRED."
If you asked me how I feel about sales, marketing, advertising and social media, yada yada yada TODAY, yeah, I'd say I'm pretty freakin' tired.
Tired of FAKE.
Tired of LIES.
Tired of scare tactics.
Tired of fire sale mentality.
Tired of E-Z Tips!!! that only worked once in the history of the world.
Tired of third-person, click-bait, BULLPLOP headlines
and most of all,
Tired of false professionalism that people put on like a cheap suit in the name of making a buck.
You know what? You're a pretty smart person, so I bet you're tired of these things, too.
SO WHAT DO WE DO? What's the magic pill that can turn things around? There's nothing that will change things, right?
Wrong, dude. There are a few key things to do here and they're really super simple.
- Be YOURSELF - a Bad-A and BOLD but TRUE VERSION OF YOU.
- Be HONEST in your dealings and communications, even when it's hard.
- Give VALUE - offer what people are thirsting for instead of cheap crap shored up with shock and awe
- KNOW YOUR WORTH and stick to it. You're not doing anyone a favor by screwing yourself and your family over.
- DIG DEEP when others have gone shallow
- CREATE REAL INTEREST by providing true insight instead of going for parlor tricks
AND OF COURSE
- PROVIDE AN UNCOMMONLY GOOD EXPERIENCE THROUGH AND THROUGH because you, your business and your clients deserve nothing less. No need for shoulder pads and a cheap-o briefcase to look professional - give world class service and YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL.
If you're sick of snake oil, don't sell snake oil.
If you're tired of shams, then SHOW UP and BE TRUE.
Are you with me? Can I get a HECK YEAH for the new old-fashioned way of doing business?
I'll say it first - HECK YEAH! If you agree, add your own HECK YEAH in the comments, and maybe even share this post with your friends.
Are you WITH ME? Want more straight-up, no chaser biz advice like this? Then jump on the list here and you'll get it - hot off the presses and straight to your inbox.